Friday, January 21, 2011

R&B Group Best Vocalist Competition!

What's up everybody...DJ No Request here. Me and a friend of mine had a conversation about r&b groups and who was the best singer in each group. The conversation went on and we kept coming up with names. So I decided to settle the discussion by leaving it to the people. I devised a tournament in which your votes will determine the outcome. I divided the participants into two groups: "Legends" and "New Jacks". There are 64 total participants. In the first round, the groups will be paired against each other. The seeding is random, so no complaining that someone should be higher, lol! Here is the bracket: 
http://challonge.com/randbgroupvocalist


Each matchup will have a picture, a brief background, and a video of each of the participants to give you some thing to go off of. Just use the polling system to vote. It's really simple so I'd appreciate your votes! Each matchup will be given at least two days to complete. Share it on Facebook and Twitter so we can get as many particpants as we can. Let the game begin!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job. This is pretty awesome. Count my vote. I'm in.

    ReplyDelete