Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Little Kim: Hardcore 2???? I Just Don't Know


by DJ No Request

Man...I just don't know...smh...this is some trash...sounds like she's trying to be some socialite gansta...I'm not one to say give it up but....

There's been a lot of buzz surrounding the "Queen Bee" lately since her recent beef with Hip-Hop darling Nicki Minaj.  And I believe she's doing the right thing by capitalizing on it by dropping her new album entitled "Hardcore 2:  All Hail the Queen. "  Word is that the Neptunes and The Dream have lent their talents, which I am sure are gladly welcome.  According to "All Hip Hop.Com" she's even convinced Will. I. Am and Polow the Don to join this Hip Hop "Black-Ops" team, which I'm sure has one goal in mind: "Destroy the bitch known as Nicki Minaj...she has copied my style...she has stolen my looks...and for this, she will pay!"

Stolen your style?   I don't know...because I've never seen anyone act like the bi-product of Barbie and a Rock'em Sock'em robot like Nicki.  Oh....you're talking about the crotch grabbing  and cussing.  Kim..didn't you get that from Millie Jackson...Just a thought.  Oh, and she dyes her hair like I did...in that one video...yeah...Crush on You...Isn't that the only video where Kim has different colors of hair. 

And the coup de grace?  From what I've seen and heard Nicki writes her own lyrics.  From the get-go.  No Bigg....I mean ghost writer.  Oh well...

Good luck to you Kim...the song posted above excluded...we'll be listening.

2 comments: